Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week update


Hello everyone!
I'm not sure who exactly it is reading this. But I'm sure you're ou there.
I'm here to inform you of my crazy week that has yet to come to an end.

Let's start off with school: it has been taking over my life. School papers, science bullsh**, and a 4 hour long sanitation class that's a waste of my time.
But let me get right into the interesting part.
Culinary was something today, we worked on beef and pork! Well I worked on pork, I made pepper pork chops! It had bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and LOTS of butter and oil. It was all braised together with a bit of chicken stock to create a giant pot of deliciousness. Mhmm good stuff. I would have shown you (if I knew who you were) but I don't think of taking pictures.

On the baking side of my life, I recieved an order for a birthday cake. A spiderman birthday cake to be exact!! It's not fondant And it's only a sheet cake, but I'm excited non the less. I'm going to have fun. I'll be sure to take pictures to show you guys. Also, my school is holding a gingerbread decorating thing. I'm not sure what to call it. But I will be participating in that, making my own AMAZING gingerbread house. I will be sure to keep you guys posted. :]
On that note, I'm off to bake my life away!

Goodnight! -Alberto

No comments:

Post a Comment