Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All About Alberto

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to our blog! Jasmine and I are fairly new at this, and it will definatly be a little bit of trial and error, but I'm really excited about this blog because I'll


be able to share my thoughts, opinions and experiences with strangers that share the same interest (that would be you).

First of all, I may be only 18 years old, but don't let the age fool you. I have two years of culinary experience under my belt, and I'm not talking about your highschool homech class. Most of my knowledge is in the baking side of the industry, but I am do want to pursue a carreer as a restaurant chef.
I have competed and placed in a state wide baking competition, which later helped me use my knowledge to bake and decorate some pretty unique fondant cakes; pictures will be posted soon. As far as working in the industry, that is a story for another day.
This post is fairly long already, so I'll leave you to soak in this information before bombarding you with more.

Bye!
- Alberto.

No comments:

Post a Comment